JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SD Card Can't write

(Topic created: 01-07-2020 08:07 AM)
userK5eKeAKvzX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I have a "cant write to SD card" notification  permanent on my phone. This happened after the new 2 UI update, my 64G sd card works in other devices and was working fine before the update. Can we fix this in the next update please?

S10+

65 Replies
Kolyei
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You are probably going to need to get a new sd card. Formerly, they are pretty cheap online.

useri8eufQAH7O
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Due to problem in your software, why would we change our SD card? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

This particular SD card is perfectly running in my another devices.

userDzmA0MZpCN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I woke up to this same exact message this morning on my S10. I updated to Android 10 the day before. Hard to believe that suddenly my SD card is going bad. Have never had that with SD card ever before. 

userIhDXFYot5O
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same here. Updated to the new Android 10 update on my s10e 3 days ago and now my SD card is read only.

This is a bug not a bad sdcard

userzNvkmT5Cqr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same message here on my S10. Just updated within the last 30 minutes, have never had any issues.

Come on Samsung.

userpfrS35KO8U
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the same issue, just updated android on my s10 and now UI can't write to sd card messages popping up, any update?

0 Likes
userKh8cP12Tt3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same problem with me, 128GB SAMSUNG SD Card no longer working after last update, formatted ... says successfull and then moments later says unsupporded card, and its a samsung in  a samsung phone .... fix the problem SAMSUNG !

userpZ11HdBz4m
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same problem for me with samsung 9+ after update Android 10  Smiley Sad

userNovYt9urKr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I only started getting this alert after right updated to android 10.... I wonder if they are trying to access my SD card well I'm asleep. I have auto update turned off on my phone.