JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SD Card is only able to store PDF files on the card

(Topic created: 06-02-2019 09:14 AM)
user0NUWh9uSFd
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I have the Samsung Tab A with the SD card installed.  However I can ONLY store PDF files on the card (*.pdf), making the SD card quite useless.  Any ideas would be welcome.  Thank you.

DKT

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
izephyr
Galaxy
Options
Tablets

Your problem is not with the Memory card. It's all about software. Check with proper software please. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
izephyr
Galaxy
Options
Tablets

@user0NUWh9uSFd This is weird and SD cards are designed to have all kinds of files. Which file explorers are you trying? Try with FX file explorer or Xplore File manager. If not, format the card from Settings - Storage - Storage Settings.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some
0 Likes
user0NUWh9uSFd
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Thank you for your reply, but my tablet still turns a *.txt file into a *.pdf file.  Yes, I could pay Adobe $3.00 a month for their app,  but I will not do that.  In the meantime I am looking at File explorer with it`s steep learning curve.

DKT

0 Likes
Solution
izephyr
Galaxy
Options
Tablets

Your problem is not with the Memory card. It's all about software. Check with proper software please. 

0 Likes