cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

SM-G975U1 S10+ stuck in boot loop, turns on then off even after Odin reset (Any help appreciated!)

Hello, I'm posting this for help.

(Backstory)

So about 4 months ago I turned off my s10+ and it started to auto-update, I forgot about it and went to sleep the morning after it would boot properly, I had the phone for 4-5 months prior and It worked fine with nothing more than a couple of small cracks and no damage. The issue was that It turns on for about 2-4 seconds and flashes the logo thingy then turn off I could still access all of the keystroke menus do all the resets and tests just fine so I knew it had to be firmware. 

I tried installing many different firmware's and eventually gave up and contacted Samsung the representative said it was under warranty and had it shipped but when It arrived Samsung said it wasn't and said it had  been out of warranty for about 3 months  Smiley Sad 

I just today installed G975U1UES3DTDD on my phone via Odin 13 and It worked perfectly and About 6 hours later while I was skateboarding my music cut off, I tried to reset it and even reset the cache, To no avail as it started the same boot loop I was stuck in before. 

I'm posting this as I have no clue whether I should reinstall? or if it will just do the same thing 7 hours later... I have no options left as Samsung won't help me even though it is a firmware issue with their own software and device... Smiley Sad 

Device info: SM-G975U1 Galaxy S10+ (Unlocked) with an ultra-mobile sim.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: SM-G975U1 S10+ stuck in boot loop, turns on then off even after Odin reset..

It looks like you have modified the linux colonel using Odin. this might be reason for the bootloop. I would have the device re flashed with a Samsung rep or service center.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: SM-G975U1 S10+ stuck in boot loop, turns on then off even after Odin reset..

Thank you!

Highlighted
Constellation

factory reset then reflash. be sure to log-out samsung account and google account before flashing. and dont take out your sim.
Highlighted
Asteroid

already did