cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_LVzqmrY
Astronaut

SPL 2019-08-05

Is there any word on when Android SPL 2019-08-05 will be available on unlocked S10 in the US? I was informed recently that because of security concerns I will lose access to my work email etc. on my phone unless I install this patch by tomorrow, but it appears it has not yet been made available for the S10 (still on the July patch). This will be rather disruptive, and is rather frustrating considering I just switched from an iPhone where this would basically never happen (at least for such a new phone).

27 REPLIES 27
squid44
Constellation

Re: SPL 2019-08-05

I'm in the same boat with my unlocked S10+.  Would like to get an update on when it will be available. 

user669w7nBBor
Constellation

Same problem here but with S8+ on Verizon.. I can't access my work email. 

userUffQqiIzYT
Constellation

Same problem with my Note 8 and lost access to my work emails from 2 weeks now. Is there any word from Samsung when they are going to release patch to Mobile or they don't care about their customers?

Highlighted
userX7V87kS1Vt
Constellation

I'm having the same problem with my Note 9 with Sprint. I've been blacklisted from work emails until this version is made available.

userxLnmnpIMxZ
Constellation

Same issue for Unlocked Galaxy S9+
SM-G965UZKAXAA

SM-G965U1

Samsung Live support don't have any idea about this and is not even skilled/supportive enough to raise a ticket to escalate this.

I am not able to use this device for my corporate use at all unless this is fixed.

What a #shameSamsung !

userUAu3IgYUHM
Constellation

Same for my S9 on Sprint. I've been chatting with Sprint support for, like, 30 mintues and no one has been able to help yet.

Not having access to work email on my phone is unacceptable in 2019. I'm going to be out of pocket all day tomorrow and this is going to be a huge problem.

userUAu3IgYUHM
Constellation

Sprint just told me the patch will be released on the 20th or 21st.

jgibbons1983
Constellation

Yeah this is super frustrating, completely locked out of all my work apps because of this. I do not want to use a Pixel, but this sure makes me think twice about it. 

userDOe6ORXYng
Constellation

I've contacted AT&T for four straight days on this same issue. They say they've triggered the update to my phone and wait (up to 24 hours), but still no update for SPL 2019-08-05. Now they say call Samsung.

UGH!!!!