cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_kY0BzGd
Astronaut

What does the 9/s+ cover u will be glad to get it but I s...

What does the 9/s+ cover u will be glad to get it but I still don't understand all the ruckus. What's up samsung?

userUpVoWnWWTW
Astronaut

Re: SPL 2019-08-05

I have the same issue. My company is requiring me to be on SPL_2019-08-05. T-Moblie is telling me they are waiting on Samsung to release the patch. I just got a new Note10+ and it is pretty useless until I can get this patch. Why is it taking Samsung 21 days to get the patch released??? This is unacceptable. As far as I can see Samsung has not carred to respond to anyone on this message string other. 

Has anyone heard anything new from Samsung?

userawkHPew569
Constellation

Same problem with my S9 - TMobile

user2oZv88XUnf
Constellation

I am struggling with this too on my Samsung S8 with ATT. Cannot access work email + Calendar Smiley Sad 

I am baffled how this security flaw has not been patched yet! 

Samsung has no ETA and neither does ATT. I think i may move to IPhone just because of lack of customer empathy from Samsung. There is no statement or response to this thread at all!

Samsung_LVzqmrY
Astronaut

I was excited to see another update this morning, but the...

I was excited to see another update this morning, but then instantly disappointed again when I saw that the patch level was *still* 2019-08-01! There have been 3 (!!) security patches since then, and I have been unable to access work related things on my phone for a month. I'm really starting to lose my patience de with this!

Samsung_LVzqmrY
Astronaut

I was initially excited yesterday to see a new patch, but...

I was initially excited yesterday to see a new patch, but then immediately disappointed to see that the SPL was *still* 2019-08-01. There have been 3 (!!) Android security patches since then! I'm really starting to lose my patience with this, as I've been unable to access work email on my phone for almost a month now.

Samsung_LVzqmrY
Astronaut

I was initially excited yesterday to see a new patch, but...

I was initially excited yesterday to see a new patch, but then immediately disappointed to see that the SPL was *still* 2019-08-01. There have been 3 (!!) Android security patches since then! I'm really starting to lose my patience with this, as I've been unable to access work email on my phone for almost a month now.

Highlighted
userqSiO3OdeNT
Astronaut

Same issue.  Please release SPL 2019-08-05 asap!