cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Samsung A11

So I was with sprint, after arguing with them about who owns phone, they need to unlock, they're stealing money from not just me but other people. I dropped them like a bad habit.

I found this phone on Amazon, new in 2020, unlocked, little bigger, and really cheap (now I know why).
Internet connections are bad
Can barely get 3g network and on 5g platform.
2g memory, a joke. I've done everything to free up memory and phone so slow it's disgusting. 
32gb hard drive, don't download anything, don't play games, delete whatever you can and still not enough room.
Corrupted a brand new 1024/512gb sim card, so don't trust and can't use.

For a Samsung Galaxy phone it sucks and gives Samsung a bad rap. I'm disappointed, disgusted, frustrated that I bought it plus I bought one for my husband for Christmas. 
Sprints looking alot better, don't by this phone, it's not worth it.
I still us my Samsung 9+ for games, email, everything except talk and text.
SAD I HAVE TO USE 2 PHONES NOW WHEN BEFORE THIS PIECE OF TRASH I DID EVERYTHING WITH MY SAMSUNG 9+.
BEWARE, SELLER RIPPED EVERYONE OFF 
3 REPLIES 3
Astronaut

Re: Samsung A11

sorry for your pain I recommend YouTube your device to find out if its the phone for you
Cosmic Ray

That's why we all bought Galaxy S10's here...this is the Galaxy S10 forum. it sounds like you may be referring to the A11. Sorry you had a bad experience.
Astronaut

it happens when you just walk in a store they will fast talk you to get the deal use the internet to your advantage next time and YouTube the phone your thinking about buying