cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNneAeO1m3k
Constellation

Samsung Account login notification "Processing failed".

I can't login to Samsung Account anymore after last update on my Galaxy S10. Everytime I click on notification and try to login, it says "Processing failed".

I tried some suggested solutions that involves reseting password, changing profile data, updating privacy agreements, but none of them worked.

I need to solve this issue because the phone is constantly notifying that I need to login to my Samsung Account.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Account login notification "Processing failed".

Hello there, for help with your Samsung account we recommend reaching out directly to our accounts team. They can be contacted via: (855) 795-0509.

userNneAeO1m3k
Constellation

Re: Samsung Account login notification "Processing failed".

I forgot to mention that I've done that too. It was the most useless thing I did regarding this issue. Just like any other formal help support.

They told me to contact someone else, bla bla bla. These are technical issues, I'm software engineer myself, we don't need more random people involved in solving issues, we need people who understand the issue completely. The reason I've posted about this in this forum is that I was expecting attention from people who know stuff, not people who would tell me to call someone else.