cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Daily Keeps Crashing

With the recent update Bixby home was changed to Samsung Daily and everytime I swipe to it, it crashes and sends me back to the home screen.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Daily Keeps Crashing

Try wipe cache partition by force restart, or simply reset all settings, and ultimately if the problem still persists, try factory restting after keeping backup of your important datas.

Highlighted
Constellation

I've been having this issue as well and I did the restart device and when you re start Bixby home comes back but then updates back to samsung daily and still doing the same thing as soon as u swipe to open it it closes right away 

Highlighted
Constellation

Same thing is happening here. Have restarted several times, still happening. Just bought my S10+ and spent several days setting it up - RRRRRREALLY don't want to do a factory reset! This issue should be fixed without having to do a reset. 🙄

Highlighted
Constellation

I spoken to one of their customer support people and they told me to factory reset and I did and it still isn't working.  I'm so mad because,  I thought I backed up all my data but I still lost some things. All of that for nothing. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Reset wont fix it I've dont it 3 times now 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Did you download the Samsung Daily app through the Galaxy store?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.