cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Furly04
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Phone Vibration Problem

I got this phone 3 weeks ago. All sudden my vibration on my notification  just stopped working. I got a lot missed calls and messages without no vibration. I've tried to go my settings and turn it off and on. I got no vibration in the Settings...Sounds and Vibration.  I tried to do a clear on cache from the beginning when hold Bixby button and volume up. I also did a factory reset. I tried check *#0*#. I did a test on vibration and  I got nothing. I don't understand why vibration is not working. Is it a hardware or software issue ?

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung_eKujtBN
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Phone Vibration Problem

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

Furly04
Asteroid

Yes. I had restart my phone like a million times. 

Highlighted
uservtGUz1JndO
Asteroid

Last night I was typing and in the middle of my sentence my vibration motor just stopped working. If I put my ear close to the phone and I try to activate the vibration motor I can hear it faintly like it's really weak. There are a few threads on the forums and on Reddit about this issue. I  contacted Samsung and they won't acknowledge it as a widespread issue but I feel like it is because it's not a one off note 10, it's happening to multiple peolpe

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you experience these symptoms when you test your device in safe mode? Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Furly04
Asteroid

Yes I tried in safe mode and wiping cache partition. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. I would recommend a service repair. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

AWHOOH_STYLE
Astronaut

My note 10 + freeze I have to restart my phone everytime....

My note 10 + freeze I have to restart my phone everytime. it's started week and half ago