cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOGOeREs1kY
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy S10e fast battery draining

Hey,

as title says I am an owner of Samsung Galaxy S10e. It is all good except one thing. Sometimes my phone starts rapidly losing its power. Like 1% every minute or even faster. I tried turning it off so possible background tasks were killed. But that does not help. It stops draining when it reaches 0% and is recharged. Charging it when it is losing power is not sufficient as is charges not fast enough.

In battery section there is no information about which app would be responsible for that and I think it is not my battery fault (it is not always visible issue).

Screenshot_20200117-155549_Device care.jpgBetween ~12 and ~13 phone was turned off, then I turned it on and in a few minutes it lost about 25% so I turned on power saving mode. Then I turned off power saving mode and started charging my phone. It reached 0% and then everything started working correctly.

I've tried power save modes but only the most srtrict option would help me survive a day.

I would be glad if someone could help me with that Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10e fast battery draining

Was this device purchased in the U.S.?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userOGOeREs1kY
Constellation

Device is from polish distribution so it has Exynos SoC.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry