Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10e overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's the battery.

userBmTU8TryMD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same here brother pubg heats up and lags. I regret buying this device.

userQf00zpJkWo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userTjtKVhcJHZ wrote:

Hi,

I have had the S10e for less than 3 weeks and it is giving me many issues. The device is suddenly overheating. I optimized the device, which I do often anyway. When I disconnect it from the charger, the battery life drops 20% in minutes, even if the phone is just sitting there. And now it doesn't want to access my data properly. This is highly frustrating as I only switched to this phone from my S9 because the software update on the S9 made all of my streaming and media suddenly pause randomly and frequently. Funny enough, this phone does the same thing. Anyone else experiencing this?

I literally got my s10e (pink, if that matters) and have not had it for a full 24 hours and it has started to heat up out of no where. It is getting very hot. I nearly burnt myself just holding it. I was not running any background apps,nor was I watching videos. I updated my phone yesterday after activating it. I'm concerned that this could be a potential fire hazard like the past exploiding phones from Samsung. I've always enjoyed the Samsung brand so I hope they can solve this saftey issue and get back to me about this issue.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using the original charging cable / USB box that came with your device?

We would recommend giving these troubleshooting steps a try for when your device feels warm: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001414/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userSBnkvEgmAe
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone after 2 days of use began to overheat and drain battery very fast and I lose 50 percent batter in just over an hour

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userSBnkvEgmAe Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001388/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userr508srLSEv
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same thing is happening to me

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userr508srLSEv Have you tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned previously on this thread?

Highlighted
Guywhogames
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

check your brightness and lower it