Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userTjtKVhcJHZ
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy S10e overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have had the S10e for less than 3 weeks and it is giving me many issues. The device is suddenly overheating. I optimized the device, which I do often anyway. When I disconnect it from the charger, the battery life drops 20% in minutes, even if the phone is just sitting there. And now it doesn't want to access my data properly. This is highly frustrating as I only switched to this phone from my S9 because the software update on the S9 made all of my streaming and media suddenly pause randomly and frequently. Funny enough, this phone does the same thing. Anyone else experiencing this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10e overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, I'd like to look into this for you. Would you mind sending me a private message here with your full model code and IMEI number?

15 REPLIES 15
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, I'd like to look into this for you. Would you mind sending me a private message here with your full model code and IMEI number?

userjzJUqCcYhp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Galaxy S10e

SM-G97OU

UMEI   <hidden>

Just_Chris
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow good thing I never upgraded

userID7ZeIYfJU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My s10+ is doing about the same thing. Doesnt matter where I am, if I'm on my data I either barely have signal or even when I do my phone still doesn't connect to network. No phone calls no text or internet. This then causes my phone to get SUPER hot. The metal around the phone almost burnt me! I got my phone pre ordered and received it on launch day. Worked fine for 3 weeks until they pushed out a system update on March 29th. Now I'm having these issues.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userID7ZeIYfJU Has this happened where it got hot again since you downloaded the update?

userSqR18tnsGG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The s10's are garbage, it's not just your phone.

userhDbpQVuBiK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung s10 plus alarm does not working in the morning until I restart phone first .and slower internet

Browsing .camera is suck. I regret to trade in my s9 plus .

userpFzvLbkeO4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with the overheating.  It especially happens while the phone is turned off.  It does still happen while using the phone as well.  I have the S10e.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We wanted to recommend giving this troubleshooting article a try.

You can locate the article by visiting this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00076952/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.