cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JacobiYounger
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy s10+ intense camera lagg

I really haven't seen any similar issue on this forum or Google but sometimes when I load my camera app, the refresh rate of the camera is just soooo laggy.

Sometimes but not always it fixes itself if I restart my phone. But doesn't always work. Today I let the app sit for a minute while on the camera mode and it crashed. When I reopened the camera app it started working again, totally fine.

This is super annoying and frustrating especially when I want to use this super awesome camera.

I've tried resetting the cache but haven't tried going into safe mode or resetting the entire phone. Which I am really trying not to do, but if it will fix this issue then I will do it.

Just curious on how many others might have this issue or if this is a hardware issue.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung_ovUvvth
Astronaut

I've been experiencing this in the past week. I have to r...

I've been experiencing this in the past week. I have to restart my phone once a day. If you figure out a solution, let me know.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10+ intense camera lagg

Have you tried wiping the cache partition?

JacobiYounger
Asteroid

Yes I did and everything I do works for some period of time but it always goes back to being laggy or super blurry and won't focus

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you have Snapchat on your device?

JacobiYounger
Asteroid

Yes I do. That is also incredibly terrible quality

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give this a try: Uninstall Snapchat, wipe the cache partition on your device, then re-try the camera. Do you still experience these symptoms?

JacobiYounger
Asteroid

I mean it's fine right now but I uninstalled snapchat and wiped the cache partition. Do I need to keep snapchat uninstalled?

This is always a temporary fix but it always seems to go back to being laggy

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend leaving Snapchat uninstalled until you see the if the symptoms are resolved. I am trying to rule out an app/software conflict.

JacobiYounger
Asteroid

Sounds good to me. I am willing to be your test dummy for the greater good. If you have some other way you would like me to contact you if this happens again then let me know otherwise I'll just respond to this post if it happens again.