cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rene_pena
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Galaxy s10 plus fast charge doesn't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a problem with my phone, the first month was working good without any problems, then the wire fast charge doesn't work, it took 4 hours to charge, but when i charged wirelessly it works, I'm using the original charger that came with the Samsung, and sometimes it won't recognize it, the phone hasn't been in contact with water or dust, i don't know what the problem could be?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MacLooney1219
Asteroid

If you have a otterbox on your phone it sometimes will re...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have a otterbox on your phone it sometimes will read that take it off clean it blow out you Bottom ports then reset the phone before putting your case back on! HOPE THIS HELPS!

8 REPLIES 8
Punwik
Asteroid

I'm experiencing the same problem with the regular S10. A...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm experiencing the same problem with the regular S10. Also says there is moisture in my charging port, when its dry.

Rene_pena
Cosmic Ray

Yes, but im disappointed because you are paying 1100 buck...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, but im disappointed because you are paying 1100 bucks for a phone that going to have problems, isn't worth, plus the material that is used in the charger feels like it was a Chinese copy, i think the charger for the s9 is better than the s10

MacLooney1219
Asteroid

If your constantly moving your port or your hdmi cord it...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If your constantly moving your port or your hdmi cord it will lose it's fast charging just got to get new hold Samsung charger for your Pacific model

MacLooney1219
Asteroid

If you have a otterbox on your phone it sometimes will re...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have a otterbox on your phone it sometimes will read that take it off clean it blow out you Bottom ports then reset the phone before putting your case back on! HOPE THIS HELPS!

Rene_pena
Cosmic Ray

Yeah, sometimes i have seen something like that, but how...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah, sometimes i have seen something like that, but how the case could be involved?

Thebert86
Cosmic Ray

Do you see your phone aside while charging it or do you s...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you see your phone aside while charging it or do you stay using it? Is it possible that you may have multiple apps running in the background? Keeping your phone active while charging it can slow the charge. Having apps running in the background can also slow the charge also.

Samsung_UtLq4Eu
Astronaut

Same thing happened to me, took it to a Samsung store and...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to me, took it to a Samsung store and they fixed the phone for free

Mäw
Constellation

Hmmm having ran into this issue. Crossing fingers that i...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hmmm having ran into this issue. Crossing fingers that i wont, having paid premium $ for the premium device s10+ 1tb model it better not have any issues lol