cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy s10 plus unlocked

Anybody receive the June firmware update .seems Unlocked firmware is last on list

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus unlocked

Hey @Samsung_ams007, I hope you are doing well.

At this moment, unlocked units in the US haven't received the June/July security update. Based on previous release patterns, I expect that the update will roll out within the next week or so. **(Please note: this is NOT an official notice from Samsung)**

I hope this helps and I hope you have a great rest of your day.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
userpuPHh0vUNF
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus unlocked

I hope Samsung sees these posts, as I who have been a loyal buyer for years will never buy an unlocked device from them again!  I have learned my lesson.  It's now August 13th and no update!  Why do I care ? I want the camera update! While pretty much all the carrier phones have had this update for months 😡 we suckers who pre ordered unlocked models from best buy are out if luck! Just left behind!! Again I've learned my lesson samsung!! Youve burned me, but it won't happen again ! Thanks !!!

Thanks for the info . I hope the update will be pushed so...

Thanks for the info . I hope the update will be pushed soon it's 7/10 .seems June firmware update will be in August

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Thanks for the info . I hope the update will be pushed so...

My pleasure. I'm right there with you on that one, more frequent software updates would be lovely.

As always, if you need anything feel free to reach out to me. Have a good one!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Per Info on Firmware update for Samsung Galaxy s10 plus u...

Per Info on Firmware update for Samsung Galaxy s10 plus unlocked. Seems it locks up your phone and most people have to do a complete Factory reset. I Hope not. But it seems Unlocked phones are not the a priority from updates