cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drsnowmon
Constellation

Samsung Health app does not connect to Virgin Pulse app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm unable to connect Samsung Health app to Virgin Pulse app due to errors(please see photo attachments)  I've tried allowing permissions in the Samsung Health app, reinstalled both apps, rebooted my phone, but it just doesn't connect with an error.  This pretty much makes my Galaxy Watch Active useless as it can only use Samsung Health.  I'm currently having to use Google Fit alternatively but I have to have the phone in my pocket all the time for counting stepsScreenshot_20190831-052311_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20190831-052316_Virgin Pulse.jpgScreenshot_20190831-052333_Package installer.jpg

My phone:

Galaxy S10 Plus(SM-G975U1)

Build number: G975U1UES2ASGF

Android version 9

Android security patch level: Aug 1, 2019

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userTp7Otz3xUw
Constellation

Re: Samsung Health app does not connect to Virgin Pulse app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Developer mode fixed the problem.  Thanks!  I wish this solution would be moved to the beginning of the discussion so people could find it quickly. 

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
userzZvLo0DZOQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having same issues with My Fitness Pal and UA Record.   Hope it can be resolved quickly.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at 855-795-0509  for further assistance.

userxhzzeCubOu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

can you provide UK support number, I have same issue with Virgin Pulse app syncing.

Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please seek a support team for your area. 

You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Thanks! *Zell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usereDLpbItoiK
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exactly the same issue. S9 with S3watch

userV9Jx4iyP5f
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue with me, Galaxy S10.  It stopped workin yesterday, 8/30/2019.

Samsung_KAkgS1I
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issues. I talked to Samsung support and made sure everything was turned on/rebooted. It still did not work. Samsung Support suggested that I call Virgin pulse. I will be calling them shortly to see what can be done to fix this.

RobFrost
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This issue happened to me in the middle of the day, 8/29/2019.  I called Samsung support today and they told me there was not much they could do.  I see exactly the same screens as posted above.  I have a Galaxy S10+.  My wife has a Galaxy Note 9 and hers exhibits the same behavior.  Sounds like this may be a Virgin Pulse problem.

Highlighted
RevJoeyReed
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would agree except Samsung health is also failing to connect to my fitness pal as well as virgin pulse. 

Uninstalling and reinstalling all apps has been fruitless and all permissions have otherwise been granted. 

Removing features to streamline the product was bad. This is worse.