cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Keyboard "extensions" Spotify & Youtube missing on One UI 2.5 update *Help*

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As seen on some Youtube videos, the samsung keyboard on the one UI 2.5 update comes along side the spotify & youtube "extensions" within the keyboard when you hit the settings icon on the tool bar above the keyboard. However, that doesn't seem to happen on my device. Could someone help me on this matter.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Keyboard "extensions" Spotify & Youtube missing on One UI 2.5 update *Help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ANSWER:  This should work for you - it did for me.  Go to your texts and open any conversation.  Then look at your keyboard and tap on the sticker icon.  It should then ask you to download the Samsung app for keyboard extensions.  After that, you will have the new extensions on your keyboard.  Go ahead and click on your GIF icon also, just to make sure that it's  downloaded to it's most current form as well.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Keyboard "extensions" Spotify & Youtube missing on One UI 2.5 update *Help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Feature missing on s10

Highlighted

Re: Samsung Keyboard "extensions" Spotify & Youtube missing on One UI 2.5 upda..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yeah, me too. I don't see it anywhere. 😕
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Keyboard "extensions" Spotify & Youtube missing on One UI 2.5 upda..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
missing on mine as well and I have the z fold 2 so one ui 2.5 came pre-installed
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Just received my UI 2.5 update & no YouTube within Samsung keyboard either.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been wondering the SAME thing.  My Note 10+ has no YouTube or Spotify extension anywhere on my keyboard toolbar or settings.  Though I will say that I seem to remember seeing the orange dot (that informs you of something new) a couple of weeks ago on my keyboard toolbar... and when I checked, I saw the Spotify extension had been added.  However, that was at least 1 or 2 weeks BEFORE the 2.5 ui update, which I just got several days ago... and ever since the update the Spotify extension has disappeared.  Of course it makes me wonder if I was crazy and just hallucinating when I saw it before... but NO!  For a short period of time BEFORE the update, it WAS there lol (but I never saw the YouTube extension at all, before or after the update). 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
i have a Note10 updated with 1Ui 2.5...an the same issue (no keyboard..YouTube or spotify icon)
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
From what I have been reading, these extensions have been removed by AT&T. I have the note 20 ultra on AT&T and I don't have either extension. Pretty annoying to have one of the flagships and be missing features due to carrier intervention
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have T-mobile, but don't have the extensions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ANSWER:  This should work for you - it did for me.  Go to your texts and open any conversation.  Then look at your keyboard and tap on the sticker icon.  It should then ask you to download the Samsung app for keyboard extensions.  After that, you will have the new extensions on your keyboard.  Go ahead and click on your GIF icon also, just to make sure that it's  downloaded to it's most current form as well.

View solution in original post