Have you tried wiping the cache partition of your device?
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
No. This is a new S10, about a day old here.
Not seeing that error message now. when i first signed in , there was some message about symbols in my email address after that auto-populated so i typed that in myself and then it worked. after i got in it said 'Unexpected error,etc." now i dont see that. if it happens again, i will uninstall the Samsung members app and re-install. i also learned that i cant edit posts in that app, only on pc.