cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwR8wJaUqNy
Constellation

Samsung Message App

Does anyone have an issue with the samsung message app. As soon as I send a text message it does a little glitch animation when sending an app? Like, when I press send the text message jumps up and down and then sends. 

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Message App

Hey @userwR8wJaUqNy, I hope you're doing well.

I haven't came across this issue. Does this happen with every message sent to different contacts?

Also can you provide me with the following information:

• Service provider (Mobile Carrier)
  • Current baseband version (Can be found in: Settings>About phone>Software information)

These pieces of information will help me help you troubleshoot the issue and hopefully get it resolved.

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
userwR8wJaUqNy
Constellation

It seems to not give me the issue on group conversation only through individual contacts, every time. 

T-mobile
G975USQU2ASGC

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Okay, thank you for providing that information. So it appears your up to date as far as software updates go.

Let's try a few things...

• Please go to Settings>Apps>Messages>Storage>Clear cache

• If the issue still persists, you may need to try wiping the device's system cache partition. To do so, please follow the guide here: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-39449

Please let me know what the results are. ☺️

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.