cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Music Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not seeing this, I uninstalled, re-installed......did not turn off phone, so I went ahead and did that after I seen your comment.......still no option (where are you seeing this? In the settings????) so just uninstalled and re-installing and will re-start phone after and report back.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Op where do you speak of i went under apps and still nothing

@usertQvkK3vkJR wrote:

I upgraded yesterday after the app announced a new version but after looking at the app controls it showed no new options so I closed the app and restarted my phone and re-opened the app and it announced another update after updating a second time I went into app controls and lo and behold it now has a all black app theme option.

Op where do you speak of i went under apps and still nothing  wrote: I upgraded yesterday after the app announced a new version but after looking at the app controls it showed no new options so I closed the app and restarted my phone and re-opened the app and it announced another update after updating a second time I went into app controls and lo and behold it now has a all black app theme option.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't see it either so yes...if running a theme, no night mode...which is, in a word, garbage!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

☝🏻 THIS!!! AND my dancing edge lights are gone! Why, Samsung, why?! Haven't you heard of "if it ain't broke don't fix it"?? Quit making changes where they're not necessary & taking away the good features. #Galaxy8 #bringbackmyedgelights

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same!Now I dont have any courage to listen to music on it...I used to use google music app and the reason I decided to use samsung music instead was just the dark theme with all those beautiful colors.We want the old version back.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i uninstalled Samsung Music and installed the APK of the previous version. it works!

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/music-samsung-electronics-co-ltd/music-sams...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did the same, but have you figured out a way to stop the "This app must be updated to continue" message you have to press "later" on every time you open the app!? (yes, I've disabled automatic updates in the Galaxy Store, Settings, and Software Updates as a whole)

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks, now I'm back to my safe space.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agree with all the comments not everyone has the latest phones with 'dark mode'. We are then stuck with an awful white app. As mentioned in another comment DON'T FIX WHAT AINT BROKE!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YES, please bring back the black background. I have slight visual impairment and am having a really hard time reading anything on the white background. Please take into account people with such impairments when you update things on Samsung