cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Notes Glitch on S10e after Software Update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also experiencing the same issue with the new update. My phonr worked fine prior to the update. Given the incident with Apple sending out faulty updates to intentionally cause phones to breakdown and work sluggishly, I am  very wary of sudden glitches like this. @SamsungRei 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userlvcpVYuEoO Thank you for your input.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an s10 as well and use the notes app. I went to update a note and the whole app is nowhere to be found on my phone. So I have no idea what happened to the app or the information I had stored in it. Really frustrating.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! I was having the same problem after updateing this morning 1/4/20 and just cleared the cache and voila, notes are back! I had been able to launch notes and could see the title and first line but blank when clicked. Hopefully that was the only glictch, fingers crossed...

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same problem. Samsung notes now comes up blank after the last Android OS update (Jan 5, 2020). The data is there as I followed the poster's suggestion of sharing the Samsung notes and I can paste it to an email.  I cleared the cache as suggested and nothing changed.

Phone: Galaxy S10

Model: SM-G973U

HW Rev1.0

Android 10 Kernel 4.14.117

Greg

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I did this and when I cleared the cache it deleted ALL of the notes I had saved!! Not too happy right now

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Aloha,

I had the same issue with all of my saved notes showing in the menu when i opened the app, but when i clicked to open a specific note it was completely blank.  I just now searched the playstore, and found a samsung notes update.  I ran the quick update... Problem solved, yay!  I can open my notes now.

Happy 2020!

Love and Light, Tara

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hallo,

GREAT and too simple.

just look for an update of Samsung Notes in the Playstore...

ps. But it was a very tricky error because first you must identify teh status: "white text on a white screen". 

Good luck

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all,

Update to the situation - I just searched for Samsung Notes app in the Google Play store again, and finally found an update for it. After updating the app, the issue with Samsung Notes is resolved! Hallelujah.

However, still experiencing the issue with Google Play and all of my previous phone's songs' album art showing up pure white. I wonder if Google Play stopped accepting a certain image file type after the update? Still not sure what's going on there.

Thanks all for your input.