cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nebula

Samsung Pass Autofill

So i noticed that my email address was not auto-populating when i sign in to sites or apps that i havent used yet. SO i clicked and got that 3 dot menu and then the option to use Samsung Autofill. Then it wanted me to set up Samsung Pass or the fingerprint biometrics..so i did because if bot, it wouldnt advance. So it works great so far, 3 for 3 and i like this better than that swipe which was a long swipe and miased if i did it quickly anyway, plus no security. Anyway, what i wanted to do originally was set up the auto-fill for when i want to log onto a site for first time. Why isnt that working now? What else do i need to do here to make my email address auto pop??

2 REPLIES 2
uservXjWaCCjUa
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Pass Autofill

I am experiencing the same situation. I believe this is another Samsung issue but would like someone at Samsung to advise.  

Nebula

I think some apps or website sign ups where u put your em...

I think some apps or website sign ups where u put your email or address work better than others. I switched back to Google though for the auto fill execution. That autofill choice is under General Management in settings.