cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3orsmFa0XM
Constellation

Samsung Pass Provider Keeps Stopping S10 5G

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've seen this posted elsewhere with no working solutions.  My brand new S10 5G is doing this all day long and I can't get it to stop.  I've tried force stopping the app, clearing data and cache several times and nothing helps.  Samsung Pass and Samsung Pass provider apps are up to date and so is my UI.  

Any suggestions?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
userQqk6nhzLNs
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Pass Provider Keeps Stopping S10 5G

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3orsmFa0XM 

I believe I found the solution!

In settings, go to apps and find Samsung Pass Provider. Click on the app to go into the App Info. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and under Advanced, change "Allow System Changes" from "Not Allowed" to "Allowed". If it was already Allowed, there may be additional issues causing your app to stop, but this was the main setting that was giving me the error. 

Regards,

David

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
userQqk6nhzLNs
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3orsmFa0XM 

I believe I found the solution!

In settings, go to apps and find Samsung Pass Provider. Click on the app to go into the App Info. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and under Advanced, change "Allow System Changes" from "Not Allowed" to "Allowed". If it was already Allowed, there may be additional issues causing your app to stop, but this was the main setting that was giving me the error. 

Regards,

David

user3orsmFa0XM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, i think that did the trick!