cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_ZaDtbPP
Astronaut

Samsung Pass doesn't work after fingerprint update

Anyone else having issues with Samsung Pass recognizing fingerprints after the latest fix was issued? I can get my phone unlocked just fine with no issue so it's not the fingerprints but each time I try Samsung Pass fingerprint unlock it fails.

7 REPLIES 7
userx6uITC7XyE
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Pass doesn't work after fingerprint update

Every print works for me but after update it my td bank app wont let me use finger print. I've always used print for td app before.

userjiMwyaWt3B
Constellation

I can't log into Samsung Pass either, and I have also installed the fingerprint update. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated ... thanks!

user7ZnzyOCqUp
Constellation

I did also

I ended up registering a new finger print and I did notice you will need to press harder for Samsung Pass even after a new fingerprint.

uservz3sPED6LK
Constellation

I am as well.. when I go into biometrics settings my fingerprints work fine but samsung pass keeps saying unrecognized and locks me out after multiple attempts

It seems that most, if not all the banks have disabled the use of fingerprints for their apps on our Samsung devices until they think Samsung has fixed the fingerprint reader problem. So, for now we must use our passwords. Also for the other problem, they deleting your prints, and then read them. This might bbn help.

That's re-read not read at the end of my last post. Gotta love auto spellcheck. Lol

Satru
Asteroid

Recomendation is reset the fingerprint saved and re-setting with a new once