Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MrMcGeeIn3D
Asteroid

Samsung Pay not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I picked up an S10 on Friday, and everything is flawless with the exception of Samsung Pay. I can't even get past the "get started" screen. It just hangs, and the blue and green circle just spins. Does anyone know of a fix for this, or if Samsung has released a statement addressing this? The Samsung Pay support folks couldn't do anything for me. I've tried all the usual troubleshooting steps, BTW.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MrMcGeeIn3D
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Pay not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Solution was a factory reset. Everything worked fine after that. 

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@MrMcGeeIn3D  what "usual troubleshooting steps" have you taken specifically? Go to your Settings>Apps>Select Samsung Pay>Storage>Clear Data.

Try to see if that helps.

userz5Owxe42Zd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I tried clearing cache, uninstalling and re-installing to no avail. Every couple times i try logging in and get the continuous blue-green circle, I get an email saying activation or registration successful, but I still never get past that screen. Any other ideas?
MrMcGeeIn3D
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Everything from clearing the cache and app data, restarts, reinstalling the app from both the Google Play Store and the Galaxy app store. The only thing i haven't done is a factory reset.
userz5Owxe42Zd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having the exact same problem. Samsung pay worked great on my note 8, but now I can't get by the get started page on my s10...
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Pay team directly at 1-844-726-7297.

MrMcGeeIn3D
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I did that, and they said they'd escalate my ticket. Last resort is to perform a factory reset.
MrMcGeeIn3D
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Solution was a factory reset. Everything worked fine after that. 

Tazz457
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

im about to get the galaxy s10+ i currently have the s9+ how did you do the factory reset after all updates ?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION