cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXRIvhS4iGI
Asteroid

Samsung S10+ battery drain

Hello,

I have a problem with my new phone and I don't know if is it normal or abnormal.

I feel phone battery drain quickly so I made some tests

first, I charged the phone to 100% then adjust the brightness to max and played video on youtube for one hour 1080P on FHD+ the battery become 90% from 100% (is this result normal or not?)

second, I charged the phone to 100% then I run Geekbench battery benchmark on dim screen

after three hours the battery become 60% from 100%

kindly I need your experiences with this phone if my phone battery is good or not

(the CPU is Exynos 9820)

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung S10+ battery drain

Does the battery drain quickly if the device is in safe mode?

userXRIvhS4iGI
Asteroid

how i can check it?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

To test you device in safe mode, press the power button, press and hold the power off option and then tap on the Safe mode option once it populates.

kda26
Constellation

It depends on what apps you use. Facebook, what's app, do...

It depends on what apps you use. Facebook, what's app, downloading music)/games, Google maps, snapchat, Instagram all use a lot of battery.

Also, if you just bought the device, it may take up to a month for it to learn your use pattern because of adaptive battery, so during that time the phone generally uses more power until it learns what apps & settings you use most.

L1zz1e
Constellation

I have a Samsung 9 and it doesn't recognize charger that...

I have a Samsung 9 and it doesn't recognize charger that came with phone. I purchased and new charger at Target and it charges the phone. However I find that the battery is draining pretty quick.. While at work and phone on desk within an hour its at 50%