cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung S10 won't connect to ford sync for hands free phone on 2015 F150

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung S10 won't connect to ford sync for hands free phone on 2015 F150.  Everything worked fine until today, now phone will only connect via bluetooth as audio device.  Tried every option to add new phone and unpaired and removed phone from vehicle and sync from phone several times.  Keep getting the No Phone Found message with the option to Add Retry or Cancel. Retry just fails, Add goes throught the syncing proccess, but no phone functions available after syncing. Anyone else having this problem, and if so, where you able to fix it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung S10 won't connect to ford sync for hands free phone on 2015 F150

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I updated the Sync in the truck and it is working again. I believe it was the truck and not the phone after all.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am hax ving the same problem connecting with my Mazda 3. It worked with my galaxy 7 fine. I have tried everything deleted old phone off of car. But the car cannot connect my new phone. I have to use auxillary. 

And if I cant get that floating assist whatever off my phone I m going to return it and get an iphone. Have you ever tried to type a text with a floating app? Want to throw the dsmn phone!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I updated the Sync in the truck and it is working again. I believe it was the truck and not the phone after all.

View solution in original post