cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user8yunTuJf2M
Astronaut

Samsung S10plus possible OS Corrupted

Hello everyone ! I already contacted with Samsung tech support and I’ll send my phone for repair but I just wanted to share what happened maybe somebody else’s is having the same problem and they have the solution.

I use my phone with Tasker (no root, no flashed) to send auto msgs to the people from my job and of course I use it for browsing, pictures, etc and last night when I walked away from my desk I heard a vibration and I thought it was a msg but I saw the Samsung S10+ logo and I thought that I was weird and when it loaded to the home screen I entered the pin for te first lodging and pum ! Again another reboot but it was worst it didn’t even make it to the Samsung logo

My phone had a reboot loop so I tried to perform a hard reset holdin power + volume down... Nothing happened then I did power + big + volume up to enter to the recovery settings and I wiped the cache but still same reboot problem, then after a while and idk how many reboots I was able to access the safe mode and it happened again ! In safe mode and it was when I freaked out and then I did a factory reset !

problem not solved ! Reboots persists and after a while I got a warning saying that I flashed the phone and blocked it, when I never toot it or any modification like that... now I’m supposed to send it to the service and I won’t have a phone for 2 weeks... this phone has 5 months and I bought it from Samsung as new ! Still paying the phone and now this happens... I’m not sure if I’m the only one with the same problem or it’s an android thing idk 

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung S10plus possible OS Corrupted

Hi @user8yunTuJf2M, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with your device.

Have you considered taking it to your nearest uBreakiFix? They should be able to re-flash (re-install) the entire system. To find your nearest uBreakiFix location, please click the link I've provided: https:uBreakiFix.com/locations

I hope this helps! If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Have a great rest of your day!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.