cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user7YclR8nw2M
Constellation

Samsung Trade In - still have not received Visa gift card after 5 months

I submitted my phone for trade in 5 months ago in June, and I still have not received my Visa gift card for my trade in. I have contacted customer support and have multiple e-mails from Samsung Tier III Promotion Support with unhelpful messages such as keep waiting. I need a resolution on this. The estimated wait time for the Visa gift card is only 8-12 weeks after receiving the confirmation email with trade-in value estimate. It has been 21 weeks.

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Trade In - still have not received Visa gift card after 5 months

Regretfully you will need to reach out to our eCommerce support team. They are the only ones with access to the resources necessary to assist. They can be reached at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userpSj2Ku6ezM
Constellation

I'm in the same situation. My submission was approved July 2nd. I called the number provided here and the agent said there was nothing she could do. I feel like I may never get my $300 virtual credit. Maybe I'll get enrolled in the jelly of the month club instead.

userpSj2Ku6ezM
Constellation

Received the email with the virtual credit information last night! Although I was told the activation would extend beyond December 31st, the email still listed that as the deadline. Wish I could've received it prior to completing a majority of my Christmas shopping. Fingers crossed that I don't have issues using it.