cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userxbZWf5pUep
Constellation

Samsung Upgrade Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Last year I purchased the S9+ through the Samsung Upgrade Program. Can anyone tell me if I use that program this year will I get charged interest since I had interest free last year? Also, can I use the buy now option this year instead and get the $550 for my trade in device? Would that be cheaper? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Upgrade Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Someone correct me if I'm wrong as I've never done this program myself, but I don't believe you trade in your current phone for any kind of discount. You have to give it back and they forgive you the remaining balance, but you have to buy another one at full price for monthly payments. So you can be making those full price payments every month and just switch your phone to the latest model in the same category every 12 months. Basically always leasing and never owning any of those phones

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
useraFRhTw8sun
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

some people loan a phone, somep people buy it full. so if the program actually works and your phones paid in full, you may get that credit of whatever you used phone is valued at.

Ofcmad
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All I know is that Samaung is not honoring their upgrade agreement.  I bought a Galaxy s8 under the financing upgrade plan and now they are telling me I am not part of the plan. I read all of the terms of the agreement and I did everything required and they are telling me that I have no upgrade plan. Their customer service is horrible!!!!