cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userx7Y0c9PZ5a
Constellation

Samsung!! You NEED to fix Android Auto!

I've tried everything! EVERYTHING, yes, even that!.... It's still not functioning as it should. The best function I got out of it is a double plug. Meaning, I have to plug in my phone, unplug it, and replug it . That will load my Android auto on my OEM HU. After that, it will load on the first plug, even days after, until I restart my phone. What I've noticed is, on the first plug the USB connection is stuck in "file transfer", but AA will not start. The second time it will switch by it self to an unavailable option "USB accessory". That will start AA. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
L3wishh
Constellation

Re: Samsung!! You NEED to fix Android Auto!

DON'T fix it.

usery9te87XSHR
Constellation

Check your owner's manual, in my 2018 Honda Pilot Elite, Android Auto only runs off of first usb plug. Another thing for some reason if I use and aftermarket or non samsung usb cable android auto keeps disconnecting. Then when I use my samsung cable works perfect.

userx7Y0c9PZ5a
Constellation

Yes, I use that! OEM cable connected to my 2018 Honda CR-V. Still need to double plug! I bought a Galaxy S10 when it was released, needed double plug since day one. Bought an S10e this week, still needs double plug. My old S8, first plug comnects, my girlfriend's Note 8, also first plug....