cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user6R0OsqLL0s
Asteroid

Samsung account doesn't login from phone settings.

Just bought a Samsung galaxy S10 at a TeliaShop(Sweden). I am trying to add my samsung account but everytime I write my password a loop circle is shown that keeps looping nonstop. I tried other samsung accounts same thing happened. I tried logging in with Google account, I chose my email from the pop up meny, and I waited for it to connect to my google account and it just said "incorrect password" without even having to write any password at all. I've noticed some other people have had this problem before DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS, OR CAN YOU GUYS AT LEAST TELL ME IF THE PROBLEM IS WITH MY PHONE OR THE ACCOUNT ITSELF?

6 REPLIES 6
Lovece
Constellation

I think you might have a defective unit only thing I can...

I think you might have a defective unit only thing I can suggest is factory reset everything and try once more time good luck

user6R0OsqLL0s
Asteroid

Re: I think you might have a defective unit only thing I can...

I have already done that, same problem occurred! :/

You think theres no solution to this?

Samsung_rIUf2Ud
Astronaut

Having trouble logging in with my Samsung account. What d...

Having trouble logging in with my Samsung account. What do I do?

Lovece
Constellation

Like I said you might have a defective unit or try using...

Like I said you might have a defective unit or try using Google service, example go to settings and search for auto fill which will be auto fill service tap on that and change Samsung default to the Google auto fill hopefully this work keep me updated 👍

user6R0OsqLL0s
Asteroid

Re: Like I said you might have a defective unit or try using...

So, i tried that too, didn't work :/ very frustrating!!! the thing is the autofill doesnt even come up to autofill the password :@

Lovece
Constellation

If you have twitter try hitting up Samsung USA they can p...

If you have twitter try hitting up Samsung USA they can probably assist you further sorry I couldn't help you