cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reallyticked
Asteroid

Samsung and TMobile blocking update to Android 10 ?

I just got off the phone with Tech support about Android 10. Me having the S10+ he told me that Samsung is having sim card issues with those line up of phones with Samsung and those trying to update to Android 10. That's why Samsung is blocking the update from being sent out because of said issue to TMobile users. Main story short Sim card can't detect network, make calls, or text. 

Tech support recieved an email from the enigeenering departmant about alot of customers calling in about Sim card related issues with  Android 10 update from Samsung. That's why they are holding out until said problem is fixed. Which I'm assuming why some of us haven't recieved the beta download from One UI beta. 

4 REPLIES 4
Melissa_A
Astronaut

Re: Samsung and TMobile blocking update to Android 10 ?

I love the galaxys10 so much

Evron
Galaxy

I doubt they are blocking it I have the same carrier and the S10 and received the one ui 2.0 beta but it's a limited first come first serve basis but people are also withdrawing voluntarily from the beta so keep a look out for the banner saying your eligible on the main screen and beta 3 was released in Korea today so the US should be coming shortly the good news is that either way you'll end up with the update whether the beta or the official with no bugs

Reallyticked
Asteroid

@Evron  Just one little problem though. I'm part of the beta. I've been part of the beta for the past 5 days, and it goes back to my earlier thread there are still people who took part in the beta, but not yet received the software update to begin with

So, why would Samsung have the one Ui beta banner on the front community page for eligible members in the first place when they can't even download the beta? Doesn't make sense. Of course neither does these threads either. 

Hey Evron, how do you know which beta version you have? my Unlocked GS10 was updated on the Beta ZSJF... Is that the 1st or 2nd update?

Do you know what the number is for the 3rd?