cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung can't complete order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried to purchase a Galaxy S10+ from the Samsung website for the Galaxy Day/Verizon promotion and although the order went through with a confirmation email I eventually received another email stating there was a problem processing my payment and to update my payment info. I did this and it still would not go through. I tried 4 different credit cards (one I activated while on the phone with support and used multiple browsers on my PC and phone. I've wasted countless hours talking to multiple support agents trying to get Samsung to take my money (a measly $56) but the support staff is clueless. Upon further research I found this is a well know issue that people have been having since 2018. Google Samsung won't take my money to see.

Utterly awful Samsung. You better not tell me to contact your eCommerce team and mark this issue as “Solved”.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung can't complete order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately calling eCommerce is the only solution to online sales issues as they are the only team that handles sales.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately calling eCommerce is the only solution to online sales issues as they are the only team that handles sales.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow! What a completely unacceptable response to a major issure on your end. You guys keep getting worse and worse. I'll see how Google treats me.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And of course you marked this as "Solved" when it OBVIOUSLY ISN'T!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

FYI THIS IS STILL AN ISSUE. This just happened to me yesterday and NO the eCommerce phone line can't help. They have no idea so I guess I can't buying anything from Samsung...ever. Wow great service. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still an issue, I am unable to pre-order the Galaxy S20 phone.  Way to go Samsung!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agreed, this is still an issue and the Ecommerce has their hands tied with giving any sort of USEFUL assistance. They do not take orders over the phone citing privacy issues. I'm literally telling them to take my money on a new S20 but their system is so dysfunctional.  I tried to pay in full via credit card; however their response was that there was something wrong with the credit card. When I contacted the credit card they said it was Samsung that was rejecting the order. The Ecommerce staff said to try use a different browser.... Chrome.....but that didn't help. She also said to use Samsung finance instead....what a joke...I'm wanting to pay for the entire phone upfront and they are saying to use their financing.

I really do not understand how such a large multi national company can not figure out their own ordering issues. Get your act together Samsung.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its may 4th 2020 and Im also having the same problem. I was told by td bank my info is the same i gave samsung. Both billing and shipping match identical. Ecommerce can't fix this. Weird that they wont take my money.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very interesting. I spent two weeks trying to order the Tab S7 with AT&T financing. I used three computers and my cell phone for days each time it said "We are sorry to inform you we ran into technical issues please try again" and it would empty your cart. Everyother payment form worked and AT&T financing worked for all other products. Instead of enjoying my new device its on a 30 day backorder thanks to my inability to buy it on time. I ended up paying full price upfront!

*Owner of every single Note. Upgraded this year to the Note 20+ 512 GB and the Samsung Watch3 LTE. Pre-ordered the WIFI Tab S7+ 512 GB