cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBIv7rI5qtu
Asteroid

Samsung can't complete order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried to purchase a Galaxy S10+ from the Samsung website for the Galaxy Day/Verizon promotion and although the order went through with a confirmation email I eventually received another email stating there was a problem processing my payment and to update my payment info. I did this and it still would not go through. I tried 4 different credit cards (one I activated while on the phone with support and used multiple browsers on my PC and phone. I've wasted countless hours talking to multiple support agents trying to get Samsung to take my money (a measly $56) but the support staff is clueless. Upon further research I found this is a well know issue that people have been having since 2018. Google Samsung won't take my money to see.

Utterly awful Samsung. You better not tell me to contact your eCommerce team and mark this issue as “Solved”.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung can't complete order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately calling eCommerce is the only solution to online sales issues as they are the only team that handles sales.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

4 REPLIES 4
userBIv7rI5qtu
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately calling eCommerce is the only solution to online sales issues as they are the only team that handles sales.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBIv7rI5qtu
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow! What a completely unacceptable response to a major issure on your end. You guys keep getting worse and worse. I'll see how Google treats me.

userBIv7rI5qtu
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And of course you marked this as "Solved" when it OBVIOUSLY ISN'T!!!!