cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BertoA
Constellation

Samsung canceled my preorder

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered  a galaxy S10 plus on 3/5 and it was expected to ship this Friday. Today I get an email saying my order is canceled because my payment didn't go through. I originally contacted support on 3/8 because my order status said I needed to update my payment. I updated my payment several times and even used a different card for payment. I looked at my bank and had multiple authorizations for the times I updated the payment. I contacted support and they told me the payment was processing and the order status will change soon. I waited several days and the status didn't change so I emailed them and didn't get a response. they canceled my order. I contacted support and after three hours they said there was nothing they could do. They suggested I re order, but that  they would not honor the galaxy buds  certificate promotion. I was charged by att  to upgrade, so I don't see how my card didn't go through. Horrible customer service.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung canceled my preorder

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

2 REPLIES 2
Mathew
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thats Samsung agents for you.. I would see if you can get ahold of a rep in your area and see if they can help you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.