cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUwAwsjuSmZ
Asteroid

Samsung cloud plan upgrade.....

Hello everyone,

currently on Verizon (and AT&T I'm being told) you cannot upgrade your Samsung Cloud storage plan. It's blocked. 

However, I had a thought. Maybe someone can shed some light on their thoughts. This would only apply to unlocked, dual SIM phones, but what if you were to take out your Verizon SIM, and install a prepaid SIM, or a T-mobile SIM, would you then be able to use the Samsung Cloud service as intended? Maybe even buy more storage, then just swap back to the Verizon SIM after the purchase/setup? 

just kinda spitballing a little. 

I appreciate any input. Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung cloud plan upgrade.....

Interesting thought, it's possible that it could work. But I wonder if the verizon account isn't what blocks the ability with the Samsung Cloud. If it's from the account side, simply switching sim cards may not have any affect. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userUwAwsjuSmZ
Asteroid

Re: Samsung cloud plan upgrade.....

I did think of that as well. 

I actually have a new replacement coming tomorrow. I was also thinking that before I jam the Verizon SIM in, I will see if it will let me do something. Probably not, but worth a shot. Smiley Happy