cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLUkXpUXr1o
Constellation

Samsung is canceling my order

Hi hi have tried to place 3 orders. All of them got canceled. 

Thanks for your recent order  . We’re really sorry, but we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current. 

Samsung Customer Care Team

Can someone tell me what is going on? Thanks. All my info is correct. 

10 REPLIES 10
BlueStorm
Galaxy

I would call samsung themselves for more information. Bec...

I would call samsung themselves for more information. Because this message means that the card is invalid, or perhaps you entered wrong information. Make sure that your payment method is correct first, then if the problem still persist then contact samsung themselves.

zafyboy
Cosmic Ray

Re: I would call samsung themselves for more information. Bec...

The card is valid. Also tried with paypal

zafyboy
Cosmic Ray

Amount goes through then they refund

zafyboy
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung is canceling my order

@userLUkXpUXr1o I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

userHX4v2hrTo1
Astronaut

I've been reading various threads. When did reaching out to e-commerce team ever help?

userLUkXpUXr1o
Constellation

Yes if anyone can helo that would be great. Samsung ecomm is not much of help

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useraTQeuRrohj
Astronaut

None of that works. It feel like there aint no hands there to hold our problems. All they got is ton os Sorry's. I tried ordering the 10+ using different card different account on different days 6 times now. All of them got cancelled with an email that read "we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. " Makes no sense on earth. There is no way you can reach out to Samsung about this.