cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red3811
Astronaut

Samsung members app android 10 beta for unlocked phones not yet released

All the carrier variants are getting the update but unlocked phones haven't yet, just to clear the confusion. Keep checking and eventually it should show up right below the Samsung points banner above community. Be patient folks nothings wrong with your phone.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung_7eH8rmR
Astronaut

Re: Samsung members app android 10 beta for unlocked phones not yet released

Got it at just before 2PM PST, s10e, Tmobile unlocked 😀. To be clear, I bought unlocked phone with ATT Rom then I flashed it to Tmobile.

Samsung_v0dRmoo
Astronaut

So you bought an att s10 then unlocked it. I bought unlocked through bestbuy. Nothing here yet.

Red3811
Astronaut

I'm on reddit and discord and there's about 100 people I'm talking to that have pure unlocked phones with no update.as soon as it starts rolling out people will start popping up with stories left and right. For now it's safe to say it's not there yet

Frankw
Astronaut

I have it installed now. Sprint S10. Everything came over. So far so good no issues.

Samsung_7eH8rmR
Astronaut

I bought it unlocked off eBay so they had already unlocked for me. I chose the GSM version so when it arrived it was ATT. Then I flashed it to Tmobile because it has so much less bloatware and Tmobile updates their phones so much more often. So yeah, not Unlocked carrier free I suppose.

Dan00
Constellation

I talked to a chat representative and she said the phone did not have to come from Samsung to get the beta.