cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_jTGV4Ch
Astronaut

Samsung pay problem

Hi. I bought this S10e when I was in U.S.A, now I've moved to Europe, and I want to add my Brazilian and Italian cards to Samsung pay, but the app think that I'm in U.S and just let me add u.s cards. How can I fix this ?

7 REPLIES 7
Swat842
Asteroid

Have you tryed to reset the app by going to Samsung Pay t...

Have you tryed to reset the app by going to Samsung Pay then settings then reset?

Comet

Go to Samsung pay on top left you'll see three bar tap on...

Go to Samsung pay on top left you'll see three bar tap on it and then select Settings, on Settings scroll down and select profile, under Address Book select Register new address and add you current address after that it may let you add other cards.

Samsung_jTGV4Ch
Astronaut

Thank you ! No, i don't , but I just talked with a guy in...

Thank you ! No, i don't , but I just talked with a guy in the customer help who said that my cellphone was manufactured in U.S. so I can't add cards from another country. That's is strange and non sense.

Samsung_jTGV4Ch
Astronaut

I tried, I put my new address,they accepted the address,...

I tried, I put my new address,they accepted the address, but I couldn't add my cards.

Comet

Yes Samsung needs to update app and make sure we can add...

Yes Samsung needs to update app and make sure we can add card from other places and other features. Then maybe your best option for now is to use other apps like Google pay or other.

Samsung_jTGV4Ch
Astronaut

All right NBI, thank you so much for the help !

All right NBI, thank you so much for the help !

Highlighted
Comet

You most welcome.

You most welcome.