cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newsflash
Astronaut

Samsung rewards

So I purchased the Galaxy S10 and I'm suppose to get Samsung rewards if you purchase it from the Samsung app which I did but I have not recieved them yet and it says that I have received them so I'm wondering is there a glitch thats taking so long or is there a mistake either way can someone help me get the point that I was supposed to receive after my Galaxy S10 purchased

4 REPLIES 4
userYrnkaXlGDh
Asteroid

Re: Samsung rewards

I called about that too and they told me we will receive it 15 days after delivery date

userLRdgCKvnbF
Cosmic Ray

So is this pretty much the same thing with the $130 eCertificate. You have to wait for the 15 day return date to pass then you will get the reward points and eCertificate?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

To resolve this concern, we suggest you call 844-726-7297 to speak with a Samsung Pay support representative over the phone. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

AdawgBliss
Asteroid

I wouldnt worry about it. They will expire before you have enough to use them. They have the expiration date, the rewards per purchase, and the rank increases down to a perfect science.