cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGLDPrYOf5R
Asteroid

Samsung s10+ Continue Signal Loss issues

I am going crazy over this issue I am having since I got the phone few weeks ago.

It only happens when I am driving which made me believe it was my service provider issues (maybe phone had trouble connecting to different radio towers?)

Now I realise I am having the issues maybe because of Google MAPS? I always had google maps open when that happens.

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-31 at 8.43.16 PM.jpeg

The only way to fix it is to reboot the phone. Airplane mode won't help me. Only restart can fix it.

Is this a common issue with the phone? I have dual sim card and I haven't tried to replicate the issue only with one sim yet.

9 REPLIES 9
KatchEm
Asteroid

Are you using Android Auto?

userHxB0fwbtRt
Cosmic Ray

Re: Are you using Android Auto?

It is a known problem with s10 phones, both Samsung and my carrier each confirmed there are major reception issues with s10 phones. Samsung said a software update should be available "in a few months."

userGLDPrYOf5R
Asteroid

oh wow

are you able to link me to more info about this issues? Is there anything that samsung said regarding?

userGLDPrYOf5R
Asteroid

nope but the app looks good I might download it

@KatchEm wrote:

Blueyes81
Asteroid

I have a galaxy s10 plus. I live in Chicago Illinois. I'v...

I have a galaxy s10 plus. I live in Chicago Illinois. I've had the phone since it launched. Lately every day I'm having connection issues with everything. I have master restarted the phone I have cleaned out my phone I least restart my phone one today and everyday I still have a connection issue I have call T-Mobile the told that they were going to reboot the network and on to that didn't help I don't know what else to do this phone is pretty much brand new and it should be running a whole lot faster than world is now. So when I go out of town to Wisconsin in wausauke,have no service whatsoever and that's pretty bad, like I'm only 5 hours away from my home and got I have the most recent phone out And the not able to use GPS I'm not able to use the GPS because I have no network. I have also so media accounts and yet I am still having a few with Facebook and Snapchat. I am disappointed by the phone in general due to the fact that this phone is 5 camera and yet it doesn't take dual pictures were you are able to use the front and the back cameras and at the exact same time. I know this phone has a bigger and better bury it just doesn't make any sense that I'm not able to go into my camera features and turn on the highest quality that the camera has and the battery not drain or the phone get hot.

Re: Samsung s10+ Continue Signal Loss issues

Who is your service provider

Blueyes81
Asteroid

Re: Samsung s10+ Continue Signal Loss issues

Tmobile 

@userRqea7924oh wrote:

Who is your service provider

Tmobile 

Samsung_kHyCU47
Astronaut

What is Android auto? I am having the same issues

What is Android auto? I am having the same issues

Samsung_u8h6vMt
Astronaut

It is an issue in the initial program. Please read the pi...

It is an issue in the initial program. Please read the picture