cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung s10 gets a moisture detected error message when plugged into android auto

When I plug my Samsung s10 into my car (Ford fiesta vignale 2018) to connect to android auto, I get an error message to unplug the charger because moisture has been detected. My phone has not gotten wet and I do not have this error when plugging into a charger in my home. I've tried to use 4 different Samsung cables but I still get the same error.. 
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung s10 gets a moisture detected error message when plugged into android auto

Have you tried troubleshooting steps here?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung s10 gets a moisture detected error message when plugged into andro..

Same issue here with my note 10+

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung s10 gets a moisture detected error message when plugged into andro..

I have even trouble shot myself like rice and different cords and 3 days of no use because I know i have not been next to any water but I am in the south and humidity is very high here

Highlighted
Astronaut

My so has done that. I powered down the phone and charged it to full while off. That seemed to take care of the error. I've read it's a common software glitch with Samsung's charging apps