cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_P4jBJww
Astronaut

Samsung s10 plus

Why does the battery life suck so bad? Or did I manage to get the one with a messed up battery?

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung s10 plus

Have you checked your device care settings to see which applications are draining your battery the most? You may want to optimize the applications or add them to the sleeping list of applications. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your device care>battery information?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Make sure that Adapative Battery is off, it doesn't work and Google clearly has no intention of fixing it.  Just like their adaptive display it is half baked.

All those nonsensical forced apps, I've gone in and disabled them since we're not allowed to uninstall, block all data and battery usage to them as well. Anything you're not using, uninstall.

I lose about 5% battery overnight, which isn't bad.

Dred_mage
Constellation

After disabling everything Facebook and sleeping most apps, I get about 17 hours.

Michael_01
Galaxy

Make sure to add pretty much every app on the sleeping list and turn on battery optimization just like I have mine

Michael_01
Galaxy

Also make sure to have your phone resolution set to 1080p when not at home and when home put it to 1440. As 1440p will use more battery than 1080p. On my galaxy s10+ I get around 5-7 hours of on screen time depending on the day and usage

Michael_01
Galaxy

@user62JAChC1FP adaptive battery works for me you just need to give it time as I see I did a test and there was about 10-40 minutes of extra battery life

Michael_01
Galaxy

This is my battery from today's usage and it hasn't been plugged in since 6:00 am

Highlighted
Michael_01
Galaxy

Have you managed to fix it