cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQV6O8VW19N
Constellation

Schedule text messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am looking to see if this will be available on the Samsung Galaxy S10 plus. I enjoyed having it on my previous phones.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Schedule text messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQV6O8VW19N @userwahPkaOogR Hopefully this will help both of you once you open a text message and begin typing it tap the + sign which I have circled in the picture below and the option should pop up once you hit the + sign if pictures pop up tap the 3 dots to the right below the send button Screenshot_20190724-081640_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20190724-081855_Messages.jpg

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
userwahPkaOogR
Constellation

Me too! I used it to send early morning meeting notes and...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too! I used it to send early morning meeting notes and Birthday wishes, I'm at a loss!

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQV6O8VW19N @userwahPkaOogR Hopefully this will help both of you once you open a text message and begin typing it tap the + sign which I have circled in the picture below and the option should pop up once you hit the + sign if pictures pop up tap the 3 dots to the right below the send button Screenshot_20190724-081640_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20190724-081855_Messages.jpg

View solution in original post

userQV6O8VW19N
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for your response. I went into messaging as you said and yes I found where I can schedule a message. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you anything to help you solve your problem if you have any questions feel free to ask and someone will help 

userKoOFgrOmHt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently did a samsung update for my s10 plus and now my "+" sign is gone and it was replaced with ">". When u click on it it move the message bar to the right (shortens it) and gives you the option to enter a picture, take a picture and a button with 4 boxes (not sure what that is). HELP. I miss being able to schedule messages. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKoOFgrOmHt It you click the 4 box icon it will give you the option to schedule a text message