cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQV6O8VW19N
Constellation

Schedule text messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am looking to see if this will be available on the Samsung Galaxy S10 plus. I enjoyed having it on my previous phones.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Schedule text messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQV6O8VW19N @userwahPkaOogR Hopefully this will help both of you once you open a text message and begin typing it tap the + sign which I have circled in the picture below and the option should pop up once you hit the + sign if pictures pop up tap the 3 dots to the right below the send button Screenshot_20190724-081640_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20190724-081855_Messages.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
4 REPLIES 4
userwahPkaOogR
Constellation

Me too! I used it to send early morning meeting notes and...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too! I used it to send early morning meeting notes and Birthday wishes, I'm at a loss!

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQV6O8VW19N @userwahPkaOogR Hopefully this will help both of you once you open a text message and begin typing it tap the + sign which I have circled in the picture below and the option should pop up once you hit the + sign if pictures pop up tap the 3 dots to the right below the send button Screenshot_20190724-081640_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20190724-081855_Messages.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

userQV6O8VW19N
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for your response. I went into messaging as you said and yes I found where I can schedule a message. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you anything to help you solve your problem if you have any questions feel free to ask and someone will help 

Note 9 User