cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userVgrPNDG920
Constellation

Scheduled Text Messages

I've recently upgraded from the S7 to the S10 and am very disappointed the scheduling text message feature has been removed.  I use this feature all the time for work to remind customers of upcoming appointments.  If that feature could be added with a new update, it would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
EonDrache
Asteroid

Scheduled messages are still in the default Samsung messa...

Scheduled messages are still in the default Samsung messages app that comes with the galaxy s10. Simply hit the "+" marker at the left of the text fiels and the 3 vertical dots and scheduled messages is right there

user29erR6CeKm
Astronaut

Re: Scheduled messages are still in the default Samsung messa...

Do you know how to view and edit scheduled messages before they are sent? I do not see them in my conversations? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Scheduled messages are still in the default Samsung messa...

Hey there!

You would simply click on the clock, next to the scheduled message to view/edit the message.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Scheduled Text Messages

You can simply schedule messages by selecting the (+) Symbol in your messaging application.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.