cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userE2nQbMbP7q
Asteroid

Scratches on the S10 plus screen

S10 plus screen got very small scratches and I am using my mobile as same as S8 plus.

A little frustration.

10 REPLIES 10
Honored Contributor

Re: S10 plus

@userE2nQbMbP7q wrote:

S10 plus screen got very small scratches and I am using my mobile as same as S8 plus.

A little frustration.

Did you remove factory screen protector that was pre-installed?  If not, it is possible that scratches are on the plastic screen protector and not on the screen.

userE2nQbMbP7q
Asteroid

Thanks for the reply.

It got removed by itself. I did not expect this with S10 plus.

Honored Contributor

@userE2nQbMbP7q wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

It got removed by itself. I did not expect this with S10 plus.

@userE2nQbMbP7q 

I have seen some posts of users with S10 devices that didn't have the factory screen protector and thier screens did scratch a bit more/faster than older devices.

If you want factory screen protector on your phone, I have read that you could go to uBreakiFix shop and they could provide one.  Don't know if it is free that can be obtained under warranty or there is a fee for that.

Samsung_XThfVwN
Astronaut

Do wha

userE2nQbMbP7q
Asteroid

Does samsung change the mobile if it is under warranty ?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userE2nQbMbP7q Can you go into more details about what you mean about your question?

Ntchwaidumela
Asteroid

I asked before purchasing my phone if it had the factory installed screen protector and was told that they all did. You can actually see it at the very edges of the screen. I have one small scratch, but it's only on the protector and not the screen itself. Unless you removed the protector, the scratches should only be on the protector. I carry my phone in my pocket, so it's had some rough moments. I do have a cover on the back, but just the factory protector on the screen.

userE2nQbMbP7q
Asteroid

I meant if I asked samsung to replace my mobile since it is under warranty. That scratch on mobile do not look good. And also factory screen protection is not all that good, while putting my back cover the screen protector got removed. So, yes it's not all that good.

Samsung_FWrA7SL
Astronaut

Trying to tegisterproduct phone