cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Screen Protectors

What is the best screen protector to use for the galaxy s10 using the fingerprint security

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Screen Protectors

Hello @SkipFrom21 ,

When it comes to screen protector, the best is the one that comes with the phone(from factory and out of box). In case you need a replacement, I would suggest you to contact your local and nearest UbreakIfix store or contact 1800-Samsung for replacement. Any other screen protector may result as loosing sensitivity of the screen or fingerprint working in and out.

I hope this helps out.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Whitestone Dome Glass, and AMFilm Ultra Glass, theyre a bit pricey but worth it

Highlighted
Product Expert

it all depends if you want a glass screen protector or a screen protector that can bend for deep scratches. i have zagg shield on my s9+ and i dropped it plenty times already, still no cracks and you also have the function to increase the sensitivity on the screen so theres no delay even with the screen on.

Highlighted

I find that the best protector is a hydrogel screen protector. Its fairly cheap on ebay. It allows for fingerprint reading

Highlighted
Constellation

I also use the screen protector that came with the phone and it works exceptionally well, I've dropped it multiple times and there's only one very unnoticeable crack on the screen

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi there!

A great screen protector is the one that comes with your phone. However, the AmFilm tempered glass screen protector is also great and definitely protects your device!

Highlighted
Halo

I've always used zagg never a problem, white done is supposed to be great but complicated and you have to do it yourself which I won't do, zagg you can get at must carrier stores, best buy it zagg kiosk if you have one in a mall and they will install for you.

Highlighted
Halo

Lots of typos on my reply, sorry

Highlighted
Galaxy

Zagg is great 10 percent off first purchase on the website. White stone Dome Fantastic too but $$$