cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung_uuGMi49
Astronaut

Screen Record on S10

Does anyone know how to screen record on the galaxy s10? I dont know if you need an app or if its available somewhere else but anything would help. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung_5ihn274
Astronaut

So game launcher has the ability to screen record. What I...

So game launcher has the ability to screen record. What I did was go into game launcher and at the top right hand side there are 3 dots, click on it and you will see some options one including add app. Add the app that you want to have this feature, I did it with my WhatsApp because it's d only thing I need it for. I'm not sure if it works for every app tho, but try it.

user1nAtKc7C2t
Astronaut

Press the volume down and power buttons, at the same time.

Press the volume down and power buttons, at the same time.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Screen Record on S10

@Samsung_uuGMi49 the best option for screen record is to install the Samsung App Goodlock and once its installed it will give you a list of addons install them all great customization options but the one for screen record is nice shot once installed toggle it on and take a screenshot like normal a camera with popup tap it and your recording Screenshot_20190721-071027_Good Lock.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless