cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Screen glass got cracked without any accidental drop Just after 2 month noGorilla glass protection

I am an old samsung user from past five years have used model such as s7 s9 and currently on s10 but this model is having some problems 

I bought this phone on 8th august 2020. The screen glass got cracked and there have been no accidental drop or damage to the phone which is evident by the condition of the phone

Samsung claims of gorilla glass 6 protection which is itself of high grade quality which i must say is not included in the model as claimed. I need my refund for the above handset or replace the phone . This experience as compared to.previous samsung phones is pathetic . 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Screen glass got cracked without any accidental drop Just after 2 month no..

Glass is glass a small hit on the weak area and it's over seen it happen a lot drop my note 20 ultra from 4 feet high on solid kitchen work floor and nothing happen...
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Screen glass got cracked without any accidental drop Just after 2 month no..

Yes, it does have gorilla glass 6 as stated, contrary to what you think. Also, screens don't just crack for the fun of it,so whether you know it or not, something happened like a drop, sitting on it or something falling on it.