cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbMcT7fHZ52
Constellation

Screen protector

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my S10+ less than a week ago and the screen protector is already coming off. Is there a warranty for the screen protector already falling off since it hasnt even been a week? Now it looks horrible because there are bubbles and dirt specks under it. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Screen protector

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

usereaDmsmKE6V
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My mom and I have had a similar problem with the screen protectors on our S10+s. I have a small bubble on the middle left of my phone and my mom has several bubbles in various place . We've had the phones for less than 2 months. What can we do?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @usereaDmsmKE6V,

Thanks for reaching out to us for assistance. If you don't mind sending a private message here providing the model and IMEI number so I can further look into this?

Samsung Care Ambassador

The screen protector that comes with the device isn't int...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The screen protector that comes with the device isn't intended to last. I really suggest getting an actual screen protector if you want one.